You know, I'm pretty proud of myself for having the song, "Joseph's Coat" from Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat memorized- you know, the one with all the colors. But I'm thinking this song would be a LOT harder to memory :)
Fun.
I have zero pie skills. Did you make pie? What kind?
I did! We had chicken pot pie and blueberry pie. I was going to make a lime meringue pie too, but I ran out of time (much to G2's sorrow). I promised him I'd make it for St. Patty's instead. ;)
2 comments:
You know, I'm pretty proud of myself for having the song, "Joseph's Coat" from Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat memorized- you know, the one with all the colors. But I'm thinking this song would be a LOT harder to memory :)
Fun.
I have zero pie skills. Did you make pie? What kind?
I did! We had chicken pot pie and blueberry pie. I was going to make a lime meringue pie too, but I ran out of time (much to G2's sorrow). I promised him I'd make it for St. Patty's instead. ;)
Post a Comment