January 19, 2010

Yeah...yeah...

I know it's been almost 2 months.

I'm working on it.

Sheesh.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL, You can do it! I think I can, I think I can! :)

Dawn said...

Would it help jump start your memory if I told you one of our recent mishaps. T decided to be helpful today and make ramen in the microwave for his little brother. Too bad he forgot to add the water! (Seriously he makes it for himself twice a day. How did he forget it-- and don't lecture me about the dietary concerns sometimes you just have to pretend you don't notice those labels.) It took me a bit to figure out what was causing the nasty burning smell. We turned on every fan in the house and left to co-op for 4 hours and it still reaks like chimney in here: (

Heavenly said...

Oh no Dawn!

(snickers because she's been there...done that) ;)

Dawn said...

BTW, I love your image link. I may have to copy the idea if I ever pull it together and stop lurking: )